9 de março de 2011






Vanessa Abrams:  Look, you're right. I lied to you about Paul and then kissed you because...I have feelings for you. I'm scared, because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
 
Dan Humphrey: And neither do I

Vanessa Abrams: We're in this no-man's-land. We aren't hooking up right now because we want to stay friends, but we aren't friends right now because we want to hook up.

Dan Humphrey: No one is really winning in this scenario.

Vanessa Abrams: It's like we're being so cautious that we're ruining everything. 

Dan Humphrey: We're hurting our friendship by not hooking up. 

Vanessa Abrams: I think we should just throw down and see what happens. If we go up in flames …
 
Dan Humphrey: At least we know we burned trying. 

Vanessa Abrams: I’m scared.  

[Dan kisses Vanessa]



P.S : Era isto o que eu gostava de te poder dizer e é assim que me sinto.
"I’m scared." 

8 comentários:

Inês Rafael disse...

exactamente $:

Catarina disse...

era tão fantastico viajar pela europa !

Catarina disse...

eu tambem queria ir este verao, mas com os exames e tudo isso, vai ser dificil!

Catarina disse...

maldita escola ._.

Catarina disse...

12º e tu?

Catarina disse...

super felizmente !

Sara Silva disse...

Obrigada :)

Joana disse...

muito obrigada andreia *.*